Using only three ingredients, this healthy, sweet treat is easy to make and bring on your next Nakee-adventure.
• Nakee Butter iQ
• Maple syrup
• Mix together 1 cup Nakee Butter iQ, 1/3 cup maple syrup, and 1/2 cup flour until it has the consistency of cookie dough.
• Add in oats, nuts, seeds-- whatever you want!
• Put the mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes, or until firm.
• Remove from the freezer and form into 1-inch balls, or size of choice.
• Place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
• Place in the refrigerator until the balls are firm.
Comments will be approved before showing up.